*Please send matching profiles to s...@ext-ent.com*
**
*JAVA DEVELOPER*
**
*Need only locals from New England area. Please don’t send me the resumes
other than these states (MA, CT, RI, VT, NH, ME). *

* *

*6-12 Month contract in Framingham MA- Need only Local Candidates in New
England area who can go for F2F. *

5-10 years of Java development within J2EE environment, strong knowledge of
Struts framework, JSP (including Custom Tag Libraries), HTML and Javascript,
familiarity with application of MVC Design Pattern.

Familiarity with DB2 and JDBC is a plus.

Knowledge of mainframe and/or CCC Harvest tool is a plus. The resources with
this skill set are not readily available in our department and the IT
organization.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Sam