Hi Partner,

Hope you would be doing well today !

I do have very urgent position of Peoplesoft Financial Functional. Please go
through it and do let me know if you have anyone with you.

*Job Title - PEOPLESOFT FUNCTIONAL ANALYST*

*Duration - 2.5 Months*

*State - Wisconsin*

**

* *

*Required Skills*

*PeopleSoft 9.0 experience*

* *

*Knowledge of PeopleSoft Accounts Payable, expense and e-Settlements
modules. Ability to analyze business process scenarios and compare expected
and actual results in order to identify any defects. Knowledge of
Procurement modules a plus. *
*PeopleSoft* 9.0 experience
knowledge of *PeopleSoft* Accounts Payable, expense and e-Settlements
modules. Ability to analyze business process scenarios and compare expected
and actual results in order to identify any defects. Knowledge of
Procurement modules a plus.

*PeopleSoft* Functional Analyst with skills/experience including, but not
limited to the following:

Duties: Work as a team member for *PeopleSoft* 9.0 upgrade project for the
accounts payable area. Perform system testing of accounts payable business
process scenarios within *PeopleSoft* Accounts Payable and e-Settlements
modules. Log identified results in identified system test scripts. Log and
work identified defects with IT developers and AP functional lead. Prepare
system data for testing scenarios. Perform Integration testing with other *
PeopleSoft* modules (GL, HR, Expense, Purchasing, e-supplier) as well as
other interfacing systems to *PeopleSoft*.

Skills: Thorough knowledge of *PeopleSoft* Accounts Payable, expense, and
e-Settlements modules in *PeopleSoft*. Ability to analyze business process
scenarios and compare expected and actual results in order to identify any
defects. Knowledge of Procurement modules a plus.

*Please only send your top 2 candidates*

*

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjay Kumar (SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java Expert)

Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA-94538

Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 | Fax- 1-800-368-1322|

san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com

Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay

We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".

E-Verify Employer
*