HI partners,

Hope you are doing well today !
I do have excellent positon of SAP PLM RM at FL, Please do let me know if
you have anyone on this. Do reply me ASAP along with rthe updated resume of
your candidate.

 SAP PLM Recipe Management/ PP-PI Consultant for 5-6 month project in
Florida

Need PLM, food industry exp, PP-PI also. PLM-Recipe Mgmt Lead consultant
with expertise in following areas required:
- Recipe Management
- Specification Management
Should be able to guide a team in the other areas of PLM, specifically:
- DMS
- ECM
- Workflow

Skills with the following are a PLUS
- PLM Security
- PLM Landscape design

Food Industry experience is also required

--
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java Expert)