Hello,
I am presenting you our bench consultants with their skill set and current
location. Please send me matching requirements for the following consultants
at recrui...@prospanceinc.com or call 510-371-8370 for immediate response.
  skill name current location   Peoplesoft CRM Anil CA  SAP HCM/HR/.ESS
Praveen
 SAP HCM Bhaskar Houston, TX  SAP Lead BW/BI Ronnie Bay Area, Ca  SAP EP
Praveen Florida  SAP MM/SD Samir Austin, TX  SAP FICO Rahul Bay Area, Ca
SAP  ABAP  Priyank CA reks only   Sr. SAP ABAP/Hr/APO Naranaya Bay
Area, Ca  SAP
ABAP/workflow/PI Yogsh Patil CA  SAP ABAP/APO Kuman manne CA  Qa tester
Sunitha only for Bay area projects  Qa tester Sudipta only for Bay area
projects  SAP BI Roonie CA  Sr. Java/J2ee developer Arunava ONLY FOR CA
projects ( bay area, LA)  Citrix administrator Sairam North Carolia  Sr.
certified BW/BI  Surjeet Bay Area, Ca
--
Regards,
Jaz