We have below URGENT position with our direct cleint. Please share resumes
with so...@rddatasolutions.com in next 1 hour

Systems Engineer - with Visual Basic & Active Directory
Dallas, TX
H1b OK

Description

Mastery level knowledge with supporting, managing and implementing Microsoft
Active Directory is required

8+ years dedicated to Microsoft enterprise software and platforms is
required

Proficiency in VBScript is required and expertise in Power Shell preferred

5+ years technical leadership responsibilites required

Thrives in a highly regulated and fast changing environment'

Bachelor degree * Yes

Technology Skills:

Hardware/Network Architecture/Platforms

Active Directory *

4 (Very Strong) of 5 (Expert)

Technology Skills:

Programming Languages

Visual Basic *
4 (Very Strong) of 5 (Expert)

*Thanks & Best Regards,*

*Sonia*

Talent Acquisition Manager |RD Data Solutions Inc

www.rddatasolutions.com <http://www.galeysystems.com/> |
so...@rddatasolutions.com <sow...@galeysystems.com>