We have an immediate opening for "Web Methods Developer" at New York.

If you are interested please reply me back with your updated word format
resume, Expected Billing Rate & contact details immediately.

Position       : Web Methods Developer
Location       : New York
Duration       : 6 months+

Skills Required:

Web Methods developer with B2B

If you are interested in pursuing the above position send your latest
resume, Billing Rate, contact info and Company Details to
sugh...@msysinc.com

For further information please visit our Website at http:/www.msysinc.com.

If you have any friends or colleagues with the same skills please refer to
us.

 So please forward your resumes to sugh...@msysinc.com.if you need any more
details contact us its an urgent requirement

Thanks and Regards

Sughosh

Sr Recruitment Executive

Ph: 510-493-2172(o)