Hi,

MSys Inc. is looking for a SR...People soft HR developer for a government
project. In Hanford, CA

Title: SR...People soft HR developer
Location:  Hanford, CA.
Duration: 6 months Contract

Authorization: US CITIZEN, EID GREENCARD

Experience: 6 to 10yrs

Local Resources Only

I need a People soft HR Developer for my client in Hanford, CA.

*Responsibilities:*

Experience versions 8.3 to 9.0 and 8.9 to 9.0. UNIX experience is a plus.

I wonder if you or perhaps a colleague might be interested.

 So please forward your resumes to sugh...@msysinc.com.if you need any more
details contact us its an urgent requirement.

Apply with 3 references

Regards

Sughosh

MSys Inc