Hi,

MSys Inc. is looking for a *Share point 2007 Developer on w2 at Pittsburgh,
PA*

* *

Title: Application Developer - C#.NET

Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Duration: 12 months

Experience: 6 to 10yrs

Rate: $48/hr on w2 only

 We encourage US CITIZEN, EAD, and GREENCARD only

Requested service/service area: Application Innovation - AI-Application
Development E3

*Required skills*: Share point 2007 / MOSS; Demonstrated experience with
Microsoft Office Share Point Server 2007, Share Point Portal Server 2003,
Windows Share Point Services 3.0/2.0 and Content Management Server .
Demonstrated development experience on .Net platform 3.0/2.0/1.1 using
either C# or VB.Net. Understand client portal needs, ability to follow
direction from Lead/Architect in building solution providing proper product
mix, defining integration point with Microsoft Enterprise Portal
Technologies and other Microsoft Products. . Support Lead/Architect in
building solutions for following scenarios: team & project collaboration,
corporate communication portals, business process portals, enterprise
search portals,
partner & trading portals. * Good communications skills

So please forward your resumes to sugh...@msysinc.com .If you need any more
details contact us it’s an urgent requirement.

Apply with 3 references

Regards

Sughosh

MSys Inc