IHi,

We have an immediate requirement for a Hyperion Consultant (details as
below). Please do let me know if you have a potential candidate available
for the same.

MSys Inc. is looking for a *"Hyperion HFM Consultant"*

Title: Hyperion_DMS/Informatica (DIM) developer

Location: Houston, TX

Duration: 1month**

Experience: 6 to 10yrs

Rate: Expenses covered by client

We encourage H1,EAD,US CITIZEN, GREENCARD only

*Required skills: *Looking for resource to Design, Build, Test, and Document
an ETL interface between HFM and Backline, which is another 3rd-party
product.

· Person should have HFM, Informatica v8.x and SQL (needed because the work
will also involve Oracle databases)

· Duration is 1 month with excellent chance for extension"

So please forward your resumes to sugh...@msysinc.com .If you need any more
details contact us it’s an urgent requirement.

Apply with 3 references

Regards

Sughosh

MSys Inc