Hi,

We have an immediate requirement for a Hyperion planning Consultant (details
as below). If you have qualified resource please send his/her resume ASAP.
Please make sure they have LEAD experience

MSys Inc. is looking for a *"Hyperion Planning** Lead** Consultant"*

Title: Hyperion planning lead

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 3month**

Experience: 6 to 10yrs

Rate: Expenses covered by client

We encourage H1, EAD, US CITIZEN, and GREENCARD only

*Required skills: *Looking for a very strong Planning Lead. Client is
expected to go live mid June and have a lot of roll out to do after that.
Very strong System 11 -with 3-5 previous projects under their belt. Ideally
Property & Casualty and Annuity Insurance Experience.

Extension likely, multiple project phases after this one is done."

**

So please forward your resumes to sugh...@msysinc.com .If you need any more
details contact us it’s an urgent requirement.

Apply with 3 references

Regards

Sughosh

MSys Inc