We have below very urgent requirement. Please share resumes ASAP with *
so...@rddatasolutions.com* <so...@rddatasolutions.com>  before 1PM CST today

*(Please do not add my official email to your distribution list. You can
send your reqs to sonia.r...@gmail.com)*
**
*Please note:   Immediate interview & Immediate Start* ( 200 % closable)
**
*Oracle GL Technical Consultant / Mountain View, CA / 4-5 months / **/ Rate
: All inclusive*
 8+ years of IS experience
   * Experience with IS process and project life cycles (e.g. technical
design, test documentation/execution)
   * 70/30 technical/functional
   * Significant knowledge of Oracle's application technology stack,
especially GL, FA, CM modules
   * Knowledge of Oracle GL, FA, CM end-to-end processes
   * Strong knowledge of database concepts, SQL and PL/SQL , Forms/Reports
6i skills
   * Strong skills in a variety of scripting and programming languages
   * Follow-through, initiative, proactiveness
   * Ability to drive projects to closure, with minimum supervision
   * Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
   * Experience interacting with users
   * Team player, investigative skills
   * Strong analytical skills
   * Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing
business environment
   * Ability to assess potential impact to other areas and groups (i.e.
"think bigger picture")
   * Experience working on XML Publisher, Oracle Workflow Builder, Oracle
Applications Framework

Thanks & Best Regards,

*Sonia***

Talent Acquisition Manager |RD Data Solutions Inc

Email: so...@rddatasolutions.com | Website: www.rddatasolutions.com
****