Hi,

Please let me know your interest in this.

*Position : PeopleSoft GL/ COA Functional Expert**
**Duration: **9 Months+ Contract
**Location:** Aspen Hill, MD (with possible International Travel)***

Rates should be all inclusive with no additional expenses when in Aspen
Hill, MD (Full expenses will be paid while internationally travel is
required)

*** US Citizens or Green Card Holders only*****

*Detail:*

Client needs a* PeopleSoft GL/ COA Functional Expert *in Aspen Hill, MD
(with possible International Travel)
The project is 9+ months and starts July 12, 2010.

They need a PeopleSoft GL/COA Functional Expert with a strong accounting
background.  The resource must have* implementation experience in a
multi-national, multi-currency Environment*.

Thanks,

*RAJ*

International Business Solutions

Phone: 732 981 0450 Ext 416

Fax    : 732 981 0465

Email:  r...@ibs-consulting.net

Web:   www.ibs-consulting.net,

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience.

We reserve the right to work with the parent company, if the candidate is
not on your H1/W2. If the candidate is in the process of transferring H1s,
we require WAC numbers

*//efforts may fail, but don't fail to make any effort.//*