Hello Partners,

We have an urgent requirement from our client for a strong SAP BI Business
System Analyst

Duration: 6 Months Contract ( Extendable )
Location: Beaverton, OR

Job Description / Skills Required:

1. Deep knowledge of BI extractors from the R/3 system and working knowledge
of SAP   structures, object dependencies and tables in version 4.6c
environment.
2. Understanding of SAP functional and data concepts in, SD, MM, and COPA.
3. Extensive knowledge of BW reporting - Reporting using BEx Analyzer, BEx,
BEx Query Designer, BEx Broadcaster.

4. Expertise in creating BW components like Queries, workbooks, Calculated
Key Figures, Restricted Key Figures, Structures, Variables, Exceptions,
Conditions, R/RI etc.
5. Deep working knowledge of SAP Business Warehouse, including: knowledge of
configuration of B/W data objects including Info objects, Info sources,
Transfer/Update rules, ODS, Cubes, Info Providers, multi providers.
6. SAP BW Logistics Extractors experience i.e. SD, MM modules & FI 7.
Extensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), having
thorough understanding of various phases like Requirements,  Analysis /
Design,  Development and Testing.

8. Excellent communication skills including emails concepts & presentations
skills, Good Analytical skills.

Please send me your replies to  *s...@appssolutionsinc.com*

* *

*Thanks   &  Have a Nice Day ....***