Hello Partners,

We have a very urgent requirement for our direct client.  Here are the
details :

Location : Chicago, IL

Duration : 1 year

Job Description :

*Minimum of 7+ years of related experience in a lead position on SAP
SD/Order Management//Pricing.
**
**Knowledge and Skills Required:
**Experience in SAP Sales and Distribution- Configuration and development
experience. Substantial exposure to pricing, user exits and interface
development.  Must have  experience in guiding technical development and
influencing complex solutions, evaluating performance optimized solutions a
plus.
Positive and aggressive attitude.
High tolerance for fast pace, change and ambiguity. Good verbal and written
communication skills; influencing skills and ability to work effectively in
a geographically dispersed team. Demonstrated technical leadership skills.
Strong organization and facilitation skills.

Acknowledged as an SAP expert in their business area, has SAP functional
industry expertise and a deep level of understanding on the business
processes for their area. Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to
complex business issues, and is regarded as a subject matter expert*

* *

Please send your replies to  *s...@appssolutionsinc.com** *

* *

*Thanks   &  Have a Nice Day ....***