Hi Friends ,

I have following requirement.

If anyone has suitable consultant please let me know ASAP.

Send profiles to ppadmanab...@hexacorp.com

Position                       : Software Developer-Server Side**

Rate                             : Open

 Location                     : COLUMBIA, Maryland

Duration                      : 8 mths

We are seeking a Senior Java developer with +7 years experience in web front
end and services development and support in our client in thier Columbia, MD
office.
The candidate should have the following skills:
- +7 years of Java Development with +5 years working on large complex
systems
- Experience serving as a senior developer, architect, and technical lead
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Experience with system architecture and design
- Ability to integrate complex financial systems
- Experience with Java 5 or higher
*- SOA *
*- AJAX *
- Experience with common Java application development related technologies
- Struts 2.0, Servlets, MVC, and OO Design Patterns

*Regards,*

*PADHU*

*IT- Recruiter*

*Email:ppadmanab...@hexacorp.com <email%3appadmanab...@hexacorp.com>*

**

*IT Consulting – MSSharePoint Services – e-Learning Custom Content
Development***

*200,CentennialAve,Suite 200,Piscataway, NJ - 08854 | **Mobile 732-579-4084