Hello,

We Gain America, Inc. one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in
US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Job Title: Java Web Designer

Location: Seattle, WA

Duration: 6 Months Contract

Role: Senior Software Design Engineer

Role description:

Need Senior Software Development Engineer, you will work on specific
software projects to enhance the interoperability of our products and
technologies. These projects aim at supporting the broad cross company
Interoperability initiative as well as supporting the field activities.

Skill/Experience requirements:

We are looking for a strong developer with significant experience in the
following areas:

IE, FireFox and other browsers extensibility models. The candidate
understands the process involved in building an Add-On/Plug-in for browsers
such as IE and FireFox.

Javascript: the ideal candidate knows the intricacies of the Javascript
language (including some AJAX frameworks like JQuery, Dojo, YUI,.) and its
relationship with the HTML DOM. We are not looking for a Web developer but
somebody with the ability to investigate issues such as performance or
cross-browser interoperability problems.

In-depth understanding of networking technologies such as TCP and HTTP. The
candidate will be asked to investigate and potentially build
prototypes/demos for features that involve extending current browser
capabilities to include new scenarios based on technologies discussed by the
W3C or other standard bodies

Required qualifications:

A BA/BS or a MS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline

5+ years of development experience

Solid architectural design skills backed up by experience

Ability to ramp up on new technologies and features quickly

A demonstrated quality mindset

Self-starter with good organizational skills needed to manage and work on
multiple projects with tight schedules at the same time.

Please let me know your interest in the following positions and kindly send
me the updated Resume along with following details which are mandatory for
submission.

1) Full Name:
2) Availability:
3) Contact number:
4) Current Location:
5) Visa Status:
6) Rate & Employer details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Ajay

Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112 I
Direct: 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I a...@gainam.com I
ajaytomar...@yahoo.in <mailto:thesharkp...@yahoo.in>   I