Hi,

We Gain America, Inc. one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in
US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Job Title: SAP ABAP Developer

Location: Atlanta, GA

Duration: 6 Months Contact

LOCAL or NEARBY ONLY

Must-haves:

The main things are 6 years of ABAP development!

Education:  4-yr College Degree preferably in Information Systems or
Computer Science.

Skills Required:

.         Demonstrates knowledge of ABAP development

.         Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing

.         Strong analytical skills

.         Strong organizational skills; attention to detail

.         Ability to monitor application design and ensure compliancy with
architectural standards

.         Good conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate business
problems and apply applications knowledge to identify appropriate solutions

.         Good interpersonal skills; effective team player

.          Strong knowledge of procedural and object oriented programming
techniques.

Experience required:

.         Minimum 5 years experience in application development utilizing
ABAP/4.

.         Minimum of 2 years SAP development experience in ECC 6.0 utilizing
the new SAP NetWeaver ABAP technologies.

.         Demonstrated broad ABAP experience in the following areas:
Workflow, Object Oriented programming, Data Dictionary, BAPI, BADI, RFC,
ALE/EDI, IDOC, ALV programming, Classical and Interactive Reporting, BDC,
SAP Scripts, Smart Forms, Adobe Forms (offline/interactive), Enhancement,
User Exits, Dialog Programming, Interface/ABAP Proxy programming, LSMW, BSP,
ABAP Web Dynpro, Performance Tuning, Function Module development, and Spool
programming.

.         Understanding of SAP functional areas in Finance (FI/CO), Sales
and Distribution (SD), Human Capital Management (HCM), and/or Supply Chain
(SCM), Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Supplier Self Service
Portal (SUS).

.         Demonstrated experience with large Enterprise ERP implementations
in the areas of technical design specification, development, performing
Knowledge of Solution manager Service/Help desk.

.         Ability to effectively articulate and present complex concepts and
ideas to IT development teams.

.         Experience with SAP archiving and workflow development is
preferred.

.         Experience with ChaRM is plus

.         Experience in PI development is a big plus.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Regards,
Ajay

Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112 I
Direct: 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I OID:  <mailto:a...@gainam.com>
a...@gainam.com I

I Gtalk:  <mailto:ajay.gai...@gmail.com> ajay.gai...@gmail.com I YIM:
<mailto:thesharkp...@yahoo.in> ajaytomar...@yahoo.in I