*Java developer***

*Duration:** **1 Year*

*Location: Pittsburgh, PA*

We are searching for a strong Java developer for a 1 year contract with our
client in Pittsburgh, PA. *to work on both front & back end components of an
inventory tracking application supporting both on-line and batch
transactions.
*Candidates for this role must be able to *interview IN PERSON with our
client in Pittsburgh, PA.*

*MUST HAVE *

1. 5 years minimum of *Java Development Background*

2. *J2EE, Java 2, Servlets, JDBC, JMS, JSP, AJAX, JavaScript, SQL, PL/SQL*

3. *IBM WebSphere, Rational Application Developer, Oracle*

*4. UML, RUP *

5. *ClearCase, Clear Quest*

6. *OOA, OOD, Java Design Patterns and SOA Framework*

*NICE TO HAVE *

1. SOA, UDDI, BPEL, ESB Concepts, WS-Security, Web Services Standards (SOAP,
JAX-RPC, WSDL, WS-I

*2. JAXB, JAXP, XML, XSLT *

3. Knowledge of cross platform design and development experience

*Thank you and have a great day,*

*Kavita Singh*

*Technical Recruiter*

*ZIETA Technologies *

*              **----We make it happen*

PH: 678-248-2096 x 266 | FX: 404-601-9910

kavita.si...@zietatech.com <http://kavita.si...@zietatech.com%20> | Yahoo:
kavita_recruiter

www.zietatech.com