Hi,

We have the following Need for Oracle PTP Functional Consultant in CA.
Please find if you are comfortable with the given job need and send me your
Updated Resume along with your expected rate for this project ASAP

Oracle PTP ( procure to pay ) functional resource needed ASAP for Baya rea

6 months plus

Pure functional

San Jose, CA

Requirement:

Must have good experience with Oracle PTP (Procure to Pay)

Must be a Functional Re-Source

Should have good communication skills
Locala a Plus

Regards...!!

Prabhu Vedhanayagam
Phone: 925-353-5850 | pra...@tridentconsultinginc.com
Web Site: www.tridentconsultinginc.com
LinkedIn URL: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhu020884
(Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicitedmail. This
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and
a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.)