*Sure Shot - Java J2ee Developer - LOCAL TO PA ONLY - 6 months contract -
$45/Hr on C2C*

*Note : Please send candidates who can start immediately.*

*Job Title       :   Java J2ee Developer
Location       :   Philadelphia, PA (Need Local)
Duration       :   6 months contract*
*Rate              :   $45/Hr on C2C*

*The Candidate must have experience with Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate and
JSF.
Experience with SCRUM or Agile methodology is a big plus.*
The candidate must be local (within 1 hour’s drive) to the Philadelphia area
and, unfortunately, this client is not located near any train stations.
The interview process consists of 1 phone interview followed by 1 face to
face interview.
If you have anyone with that skill set and who is in our area, please let me
know.

Job Description
The Software Developer performs product coding and assists with design
input, bug verification/resolution and unit testing on applications software
projects which may require research and analysis. Works with various
software developers, product managers, application architects, data
architects and customer application experts to create software products
containing required features and modifications. Operates in a team setting
under minimal supervision.

Job Purpose:
The purpose of this position is to actively participate in our overall
Development process as a team member.  The purpose will to increase velocity
of our development efforts and act as an integral part of our highly
performing development team.  This position will have both R&D input and
help assess and optimize our code base through cross team code review.

Duties:
Execute on complex product designs which include the creation of modules,
Web Services, SQL queries and documentation.
The application developer will be measured by the efficiency of their code
and will have the opportunity for advancement.
Deliver high quality and high performing code by applying sound design
principles and adhering to existing standards and best practices.
Work with SCRUM team to understand enhancement specifications, acceptance
criteria, provide insight into technical design automated delivery
Participate in performance testing efforts including testing, diagnosing,
tuning, and profiling existing codebase.
Follow and assist with continual improvement of internal development
processes including J-Unit testing, test automation, continuous builds,
build propagation, and data migration.
Provide continuous feedback on potential technology enhancements and ability
to learn/adapt to emerging technologies.

Skills:
J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Google Web Toolkit, JSF, XML, JDBC, SQL, Web
Design, Web Services (SOAP), Application Servers: JBoss, Databases:  DB2,
Operating Systems:  Linux,

Other Tools:
Eclipse, ScrumWorks, CruiseControl, Maven, ANT

Thanks & Regards
Shawn
Direct: 203 987 8944
Email: sh...@panzersolutions.com