6 Months

*Pay Rate***

$45/Hr

*No. of Positions***

3

*Job Description***

* *

*Must Have Skills: *

   - Perform all tasks for Oracle DBA role including system setup,
   deployment, configuration, administration, troubleshooting and backup
   - Provide day to day infrastructure tasks support including resolution of
   production issues
   - Provide database development support including developer requests and
   database changes
   - Monitor and implement requests in the database request system
   - Provide performance tuning analysis for databases, execute database
   performance tests, document results and provide written recommendations
   - Provide database automation and scripting services
   - Provide software installation and configuration services
   - Provide support for in scope project work
   - Cover database support rotations including on-call and pager response
   - Provide physical and logical database models
   - Provide support of database backup & recovery test cases for BCP/DRP
   - Provide project management services as required

Thanks & Regards,

Rahul Mishra

[image: cid:image004.jpg@01CB4900.61A93D60]

*Desk:*  408-361-8179

*Fax*:     408-521-0167

*Email:* rahul.mis...@e-solutionsinc.com

Linkedin:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mishrarahul<blocked::BLOCKED::http://www.linkedin.com/in/mishrarahul>

Yahoo IM: gragrious

*www.e-solutionsinc.com* <http://www.e-solutionsinc.com/>
*[image: ab-seal-horizontal-black]*

[image: http://images.inc.com/Inc500_5000A.jpg]

cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete addresses and/or
domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused. If you have erroneously
received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender.
Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects