Hello Friends,

Our client is looking for Sr.Salesforce.com
<http://sr.salesforce.com/>developer in Foster City , CA for long term
Duration. Please let me know, if
you have any consultant.

Kindly send resumes to* bo...@accolite.com*

Functional Requirements

2-5+ years of enterprise software implementation experience

Specific experience with on-demand applications such as Salesforce.com or
traditional applications such SAP, Hyperion, or Oracle is a bonus

Knowledge of hosted and enterprise software products and market space

General knowledge of Business Intelligence products and technology

Domain knowledge or understanding of sales and operations planning,
financial planning, demand planning, or sales forecasting processes is
helpful to develop understanding of sales forecasting process

Adept at working with data and numbers to assist customer in preparing and
validating forecast data

Ability to work on multiple customer projects simultaneously.

Ability to translate business requirements to software configuration in
written and spoken form

Technical Requirements

2-5+ years of enterprise software implementation experience

Specific experience with on-demand applications such as Salesforce.com or
traditional enterprise applications such SAP, Hyperion, or Oracle is a bonus

Knowledge of hosted and enterprise software products and market space

General knowledge of Business Intelligence products and technology is a plus

Experience with development against On Demand APIs

Role will lead the design of mapping/ETL and assist customer with data
transformation/integration into the Right90 Application

SQL skills for data mapping and transformation

Experience with Salesforce.com configuration and basic APEX trigger and
class development

Thanks & Regards,

*Bobby* | Accolite Inc
1801 Gateway Blvd Suite 209
Richardson, TX 75080
Phone: 214.329.4442 ,
Email     : bo...@accolite.com
Yahoo IM: Bobby_Accolite

 If I am not available, please contact Sam at: (214) 461.0597

 Disclaimer: We respect your Email and Internet privacy. This email is
intended for a specific individual on Recruitment purpose only. If you have
received this e-mail in error or prefer not to receive such email in future,
please reply back with ‘REMOVE’ in your subject line. Your request will be
immediately processed. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.