Hi,

We have the following requirement for SAP BPC Support Re-Source Needed.
Please send me your Updated Resume along with your expected rate for this
project ASAP

*Reqm: SAP BPC & FI/CO Support Resource/ABAP development exp.*

*Duration  :  3+ months*

*Rate:  Open*

*Location :  San Rafael – CA*

Role/Purpose:

Support client’s  Financial applications, primarily SAP FI/CO and SAP BPC.

Experience

•             7+ years in IT with at least 2 yrs experience implementing and
supporting SAP BPC solutions on Microsoft platform and SAP FI-CO SAP BPC,
ABAP EXP. A MUST

•             Excellant knowledge in SAP ECC which includes Financial
Accounting, Controlling and Profitability Analysis modules.

•             Knowledge of SAP BPC Architecture, Data Modeling, Data Manager
Packages, Script Logic.

•             Ability to create Dynamic Reports and Input Schedule
Templates.

•             Domain knowledge on budgeting, planning, consolidation, and
reporting processes

•             Working experience in extracting the Master Data and
Transaction data from SAP R/3 specifically related to financial information.

•             Knowledge in Integrating SAP BW/BI and ECC with SAP BPC 7.0 NW

•             Knowledge on SAP BW/BI Architecture, Data Modeling, Data
Extraction.

•             SAP Certification

•             Integrating SAP BW/BI and ECC with SAP BPC 7.0 NW Exp.

•             SAP BW/BI Architecture, Data Modeling, Data Extraction.Exp.

•             Project experience in Software industry:

•             Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills

•             Ability to multitask effectively in a fast paced environment

•             Action oriented. Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
experience in both process and solution analysis & design

•             Strong customer service, communication, organizational and
leadership skills

•             Maturity and ability to work independently.

•             Finance degree or professional qualification

Regards...!!

*Prabhu Vedhanayagam*

Phone: 925-353-3769 | pra...@tridentconsultinginc.com

Web Site: www.tridentconsultinginc.com
LinkedIn URL: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhu020884
(Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicitedmail. This
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and
a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.)