Hi ,

We are need of Oracle SCM Functional Lead Consultant for 6 Months Contract
with our DIRECT CLIENT.Plese review the requirement below, If you are
comfortable and available shoot your updated resume with below information.

Senior Oracle SCM Functional Lead Consultant

Location: CA

Duration: 6 Months

JD:

Responsibilities:

* This position will analyze current state (as-is), gather requirements for
the new solution, perform gap analysis, and then translate the business
requirements into functional requirements or new business processes that
close the gap (to-be)

* Work with Sales Ops, Finance Systems operations, Global Support, 3rd party
vendor and internal IT groups to implement the new solution

* Work closely with the Project Manager and delivery manager to ensure
project deliverables are on time and meet business expectations

* Contribute to test plans and test scripts. Work with users on User
Acceptance testing.

* Prepare all End-user training and technical documentations

* Provide functional and technical training

Requirements:

* Strong communication skills a must (verbal, written and presentation)

* 7-10 yrs Experience as a Business Systems Analyst

* B.A. or B.S. in MIS, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting, or
Computer Science

* 5-7 Yrs experience with Oracle E-Business suite. Specifically, Oracle
OM/IB/SC modules.

* Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people using strong
written and oral communication skills

* Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills

- Must have experience is large, global enterprises; high-tech HIGHLY
preferred

* Must be a master across the SDLC: rqmts gathering, technical design,
software testing, user-acceptance, training, documentation.

Regards...!!

Prabhu Vedhanayagam

Phone: 925-353-3769 | pra...@tridentconsultinginc.com

Web Site: www.tridentconsultinginc.com
LinkedIn URL: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhu020884
(Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicitedmail. This
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and
a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.)