Hello Vendors,

We have an immediate requirement for a *SAP SD MM (with ABAP) *with our
direct client in *Carlsbad CA*.

Duration: *9 months*
JO#: *Maxonic JO#6499*

   -     Version 4.7 or higher.
   -      Experience in ABAP Objects, Workflow, Smartforms, ADOBE forms.
   -      Experience in UserExits, BADI enhancements, ALE IDOC configuration
   and development.
   -      Experience in SAP Script, BDC, performance tuning and analysis,
   ALV reports,etc
   -      Debugging & troubleshooting experience.
   -     Strong Functional and Technical background in SD, MM, FI & PP
   modules.
   -   Strong in ABAP development   including Implementation and Support
   projects.

Please reply to this email with a copy of your candidate's current resume
and the following information:

   - Current location
   - Rate
   - Availability to interview (in-person as well as phone) and start

*Important Notes:*

   - If the candidate you present is on an H1 visa, you will be asked
   to present proof that you hold the H1.
   properly routed.
   - The recruiter assigned to this requirement will contact you immediately
   if he or she believes the candidate is a good fit.   Please do not call
   Maxonic to speak with the recruiter.
   - If you would like to be removed from this list, please reply with
   REMOVE in the subject line.

 Regards,
Jasleen
*
*
*
Jasleen Oberoi | Work: (408) 739-4900 Ext. 105 | Fax: 408-636-7371
Maxonic | 1230 Midas Way | Suite 220 | Sunnyvale, CA 94085-4068 |
www.maxonic.com
*