Hello,

I’m looking for a strong consultants for the below requirement; if you have
any consultant available, send me updated word copy resume with contact
details to *r...@epowerus.com.*

**

*Title:  SAP BW/BOBJ Data Services Consultant*

*Location: San Diego, CA*

*Duration:  3 months *

 *Requirements:*

*Need experienced subcontractor with 2+ full life cycle implementations in
SAP BW (heavier BW experience) and Business Objects Data Services.  *

* **Specific experience includes:*

·         *Installing the solution (client and server)*

·         *Extracting data from both SAP and Non SAP Systems (example:
AS400, Oracle) and pushing to SAP BW (7.0)*

·         *Developing objects for both Migration and Integration*

·         *Setting up complex mapping, transformation and validation rules*

·         *Writing test scripts*

·         *Writing technical specifications*

*Ram kumar***

*epower Inc*

*Tel No.:214-281-8452*

*Fax No.:972-409-9018*