We are need of Oracle Financial Functional Consultant for a 6 Months
Contract with our DIRECT CLIENT.Plese review the requirement below, If you
are comfortable and available shoot your updated resume along with your
expected rate for this project ASAP

JOB TITLE: Oracle Financial Functional

SKILL SETS: AR, Tax, OM to Cash and Revenue Recognition. Experience in
Revenue Recognition is a must.

LOCATION: Palo Alto, CA

DURATION: 6 months

Candidate must have functional experience on the Order-to-Cash process
Receivables, as well as the following modules: AR, Revenue recognition, Auto
invoicing and GL. Some technical skills are helpful, but not mandatory.

REQUIREMENTS

Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance, related field, or equivalent
experience

9+ years of experience with the Oracle Applications release 11i, 3-4 full
life-cycle implementations and/or upgrade projects

Ability to lead activities such as requirements analysis, business process
design/re-engineering, gap/fit analysis, reporting analysis, application
configuration, CRP testing, user training and production support

Ability to produce functional requirements for Reports, Interfaces,
Conversions and Enhancements

Knowledge of Oracle**s AIM methodology or similar implementation
methodologies

Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively
communicate with client users and management, and deliver presentations

Solid client management and consulting skills

Ability to work in a professional manner, be flexible, and handle
interactions with all levels of the organization and with external clients.

Knowledge of Oracle SQL*Plus, Discoverer, XML Publisher, Vertex and/or 170
Systems is a plus

Regards...!!

Prabhu Vedhanayagam

Phone: 925-353-3769 | pra...@tridentconsultinginc.com

Web Site: www.tridentconsultinginc.com
LinkedIn URL: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhu020884
(Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicitedmail. This
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and
a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.)

--

Thanks .!!
Prabhu