Hi ,

We got an immediate requirement. Below mentioned is the requirement ,if you
have any consultants comfortable with the below mentioned ,Send the profiles
to n...@psitcorp.com.

* *

*Senior Business Analyst*

*Duration: 6 Months+*

*Work Location: Long Island City NY*

*Rate: Open*

*Job Description*

• Formulates and defines system scope and objective based on user needs and
thorough understanding of business processes.
• Works with internal business groups on process improvement projects
designed to improve business results.
• Provides technical guidance concerning business implications of
application development
• projects.
• Gathers and analyzes information and provides recommendations to address
and resolve business issues for a specific businessgroup.
• Participates in the design and development of internet and new media
projects to support business needs.
• Participates in the development of the creative solution throughout the
course of design, development and implementation.
• Leads the functional and content design of internet and new media
applications.
• Contributes to defining time tables and project plans; analyzes and
estimates feasibility, cost, time.
• Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved.
• Coordinates with business, creative staff, and technical department to
achieve project goals and maintain quality and direction until completion.

*Competency Requirements*

• *7+ years experience working in a non-visual design field, such as
information architecture, editorial content, other interactive development
for public-facing web sites.
• 7+ years experience producing UX artifacts including site audits,
usability reviews, site mappings and wireframes.*

*Thanks & Regards,
Neo Smith
Recruiter
Progress Solutions Inc.,
550 North  Reo Street,
Suite #300 ,  Tampa, FL - 33609
Office: 704 669 7119 Fax: 954 603 8778
Email: **n...@psitcorp.com* <kris...@psitcorp.com>**

*Gtalk  :   recruiter.neo ,   Yahoo IM  :** neorecriuter*

remove option for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply this mail with remove as subject