I am looking for a Web Services Developer . The position is here is
Jacksonville, FL and I need candidates as soon as possible!! They have to
have BPEL (Business Process Execution Language) and JAX. I am attaching the
Job Description.

   - Design and develop J2EE software components in a fast paced
   multidisciplinary environment
   - Lead discrete development projects and take complete ownership of
   technical solution
   - Develop accurate level of effort estimates, and manage task schedules
   - Excellent communication skills that can be used to effectively
   communicate technical concepts to business teams
   - Understand consumer customer requirements with respect to its impact to
   the success of the business goal and be able to translate them to a
   technical implementation
   - Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that
   leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, performance
   improvements, and better user experiences
   - Interact well with other technical team leaders such as architects,
   testing, analysts, and release managers as a lead member of the development
   team in order to accomplish the business goal
   - Write the detail technical design documentation,Code and unit test J2ee
   applications
   - Write detailed technical specifications for subsystems and identify
   integration points
   - Estimate project timelines and resources required to complete
   programming projects
   - Perform unit testing and debugging and set test conditions based on
   code specifications
   - On call responsibilities after implementations

*Mandatory :* J2EE, IBM RAD, Apache Struts, Unix Shell Scripting, Database,
Db2, SQL, HTML, JavaScript and XML technologies. Extensive experience in esb
(enterprise service bus), BPEL (business process execution language), SOA
(service oriented architecture), JAX RPC, Apache Axis and creating WSDLs.

Regards

Ravi

Resource  Manager

Technosoft Inc