Hi ,

Please find the below requirement and let me know if you have any suitable
resume for this position. Send resume to my official e-mail ID: *
gottipat...@bossusa.com*

Location:  in *Hines, IL*

Duration:    The contract starts immediately through November 2011 with 4
one year options.

U.S. Citizen or Green Card preferred – *will consider H1B* with GOOD
communication skills.  Candidate also MUST meet eligibility requirements for
obtaining *US ADP2 security clearance*.

*JOB TITLE:  SYSTEMS ENGINEER*

* *

Job Specifications

Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and 5 years of general experience. Six (6)
years of general experience is considered equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree.
With a Master's Degree, three (3) years of general experience is required.
With a PhD, 1 year of general experience is required.

Skills:

*M/Caché Technologies*, HL7, and Caché database and application development
experience,  *Caché Object Script*/*Objects, Maintain* *VA/VistA
applications and environments*

*Visual Basic (up to 6.0, and .Net), VBScript, Java/JavaScript, XML, ***

*Other design, modeling and project management packages*: Messaging
Workbench, *Rational Tools*,* *knowledge of UML tools, MSVisual Modeler, MS
Office, MS Project, MS Visio

Prior VA and/or Healthcare desired

*HL7 v2.5 Certified *– This would be nice but not required.

Let me know if you find any matching resumes and send along with your best
hourly rate.

 All submissions must include resumes and the following consultant
information:
Full Name:
Phone:
Rate:
Email:
Location:
Relocation:
Legal Status / Visa Status:
Date Available:
Employer Details(name,email-id, phone number):
Two References

Thanks,

G.Sirisha,

*BOSS Technologies.*