Hi Partner

We got an immediate requirement. Below mentioned is the requirement ,if you
have any consultants comfortable with the below mentioned , Send the
profiles to n...@psitcorp.com

* *

*Senior Hyperion Developer*

*Location : Irving, TX*

*Duration : 6 Months*

*Pay Rate : Open*

*Job Description :*

*Functional Responsibilities:
*• Designs and codes programs; creates test transactions and runs tests to
find errors and revise programs.
• Interfaces with end users to gather and document requirements
• Writes documentation that describes installation, operating and support
procedures.
• Creates new reports of basic to moderate complexity and scope, working
with basic applications systems designs and specifications and utilizing
standard procedures and techniques.
• Interfaces with system designers to design, code, test and implement
application programs.
• Participates in post- implementation reviews of both application
development content and process to maximize and share learning.
• May provide technical support to technical vendor resources
• As appropriate:
Designs and codes business process models
Designs and codes business rules andØ algorithms *
* *
Reporting Technical Skillset (individual items in order of importance)
*• Experience writing reports with *Oracle Hyperion Interactive Reporting
(HPS/Brio) 9.x +
*• Needs to include experience creating dashboards and interactive reporting
solutions *
*• Experience writing queries for one or more of the following RDBMS *
*• *Oracle 9i +
• SQL Server 2005 +
*• DB2 *
*• FoxPro *
*Preferred, but not required:
• *Crystal Reports 11
• SSRS 2005 +
*• Business Objects 11 *
*• Scripting/programming in VBS, WS, *VB.NET <http://vb.net/>* *
*• Stored procedures in any of the above RDBMS

*Thanks & Regards,
Neo Smith
Recruiter
Progress Solutions Inc.,
550 North  Reo Street,
Suite #300 ,  Tampa, FL - 33609
Office:* *954-603-1737  Fax: 954 603 8778
Email: **n...@psitcorp.com* <kris...@psitcorp.com>**

*Gtalk  :   recruiter.neo ,   Yahoo IM  : neorecriuter*

remove option for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply this mail with remove as subject