Hello,

I’m looking for a strong consultants for the below requirement; if you have
any consultant available, send me updated word copy resume with contact
details to ram.sirig...@3i-infotech.com

*Title:  **Oracle Database Developer** *

*Duration: 6 month*

*Location: Andover, MA***

* *

*Skills: *

*Someone who is heavy on the **database side**, experience with backend
development,*

*PL/SQL,** and **Perl scripting** experience is a highly desired,with heavy
focus on **Oracle databases**. *

*Especially in the area of **design and implementation**. *

*This person would need to determine how and if we need to make changes to
the current database structure to accommodate the customers’ various
requests. *

*They need to be someone we can lean on to help do the impact analysis of
the changes on the current database structure as well as the ability to
implement the changes. *

*They need to be a great communicator since they will work closely with the
other person as well as existing employees. *

**

*Ram kumar*

***r...@epowerus.com*

*#:214-281-8452*