Hi Partner

We got an immediate requirement. Below mentioned is the requirement ,if you
have any consultants comfortable with the below mentioned ,Send the profiles
to *n...@psitcorp.com*.

*Our client in Tallahassee, Florida is looking for 2-4 SAP Developers for a
4-6 month contract. *

*Rate   :  $58/hr on c2c *

Required:
3+ years of ABAP programming
1+ year Experience with SAP FI
Experience creating Functional/Technical Designs
Experience creating Function Modules and using Events
1+ year of Testing experience
At least one resource would need to have experience with SAP Smartforms.
Nice to have:

FICA (Contract Accounting), IS-U (Utilities), PSCD (Public Sector Collection
and Disbursement) or TRM (Tax and Revenue Management)

SAP BRF (Business Rules Framework)

SAP Workflow

*Thanks & Regards,
Neo Smith
Recruiter
Progress Solutions Inc.,
550 North  Reo Street,
Suite #300 ,  Tampa, FL - 33609
Office:* *954-603-1737  Fax: 954 603 8778
Email: n...@psitcorp.com <kris...@psitcorp.com>*

*Gtalk  :   recruiter.neo ,   Yahoo IM  : neorecriuter*