Hello,

I’m looking for a strong consultants for the below requirement; if you have
any consultant available, send me updated word copy resume with contact
details to ram.sirig...@3i-infotech.com

**

*Title: SAP HR ABAP Developer*
*

Location – Cincinnati and Florida

Start date – Monday May 23rd – End of July

Rate: $70/hr on C2C.

Modules – OM/PA required. Talent desired.

Need a techno-functional resource.

 Who is an ABAP person that programs in HR.

Important should have good communication skills as they will be in front of
client gathering requirements often.

Need to bring on someone to assist with additional requests and join the
current ABAP team.  His current onsite team (including BW) is 25 people;
there are also 10 offshore developers.
*

**

*Ram kumar*