Hi Friends,
This is Mahesh from Cigniti. Please find the below requirement and send me
some matching profiles immediately.

Here is the job description.

*We have the following opening available in Richmond, VA. *

* *

*This project will be 5 months.  *

* *

*The rate for this project is 55$/hr/hr C2C.  *

*Remedy Consultant*
3 month engagement Richmond, VA.
The Remedy environment we have is 7.1, although the client prefers Remedy
7.6 experience.

·         Integration of user security with our Active directory Domain

·         Analysis of CSS application to our Web-Enabled Remedy solutions

* *

*Please send candidates, their location and availability to move to
Richmond, VA. *

--

Thanks & Regards

Mahesh Atreyapurapu