Hi,

If available, would you be interested in the following project?

*Title:* IBM Optim Consultant

*Duration:* 6 Months - 12 Months

*Location:* Minneapolis, MN/ Kansas City, KS

·         Plan and coordinate data masking and archival work on multiple
project / resource teams.

·         Build and maintain a Center of Excellence for IBM Optim, which
would include but not limited to the creation of best practices, guidelines
and providing guidance on the appropriate usage of IBM Optim.

·         Create technical designs for using IBM Optim based on business and
application requirements.

*Required Skills:*

·         Significant experience using IBM Optim software or a comparable
data extraction, data archival and data masking tool.

·         Experience related to test data management and data processing
techniques.

·         SQL expertise.

·         Experience with client/server technologies including Microsoft
Windows Server, Mainframe technology and data query tools.

Thanks & Regards,

*Atul Kumar*

*e**so**L**u**T**i**ons***

Phone: 408-693-3160

Fax: 408-521-0167

atul.ku...@e-solutionsinc.com

www.e-solutionsinc.com

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a method to
emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all
the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.