Hello,

I have two immediate requirements with my direct client, per details below

Kindly email me updated resume with contact details at
mani...@tts-consulting.com<mailto:mani...@tts-consulting.com>

Position # 1:

Role:                Sr. Oracle Apps DBA
Location:          San Jose, CA
Duration:           6 months
Interview:          Telephonic followed by F2F, only if the candidate is local
to Bay Area
Start:                1-2 weeks from Date of selection

*         8-10 years experience

*         Self Starter and can-do attitude, can work with minimum supervision

*         Problem solver and can do multi tasking very well between conflicting
priorities

*         Oracle ERP knowledge of Oracle 11i, and R12. Working in project
environment a must.

*         Operational / Production Support experience is not mandatory but a
plus

*         Good Oracle basic DBA skills mandatory

*         Can work well in either a team or as an individual with equal vigor
and interest

Position # 2:

Role:                Sr. Core Oracle DBA with ERP experience
Location:          San Jose, CA
Duration:           6 months
Interview:          Telephonic followed by F2F, only if the candidate is local
to Bay Area
Start:                1-2 weeks from Date of selection

We just received a one liner requirement - the client needs a Sr. Core Oracle
DBA (70%) with ERP experience (30%)

Thanks

Manish Savale
TTS Inc