Hi,

I hope you are doing well today !!
Kindly let me know if you have any candidate for requirement as described below,

I have 3 Core Java Developer openings with my direct client in Nashville, TN.

Rate $50/hr

Contract Length – Long term contracts…1+ year

Minimum of 5 years of experience.
Need to be well versed in Object Oriented development, J2EE, JUnit,
DBUnit, XML, and SQL.
Experience with Hibernate and Swing preferred.

Kindly reply with most updated resume and required details as listed below,
Candidate Name:
Visa Status:
Current Location:
Willing to relocate:
Rate: $/hr
Earliest availability

Note:
## Submit resume at kevin.pa...@needack.com
## Do not submit many resumes for single requirement; only submit your
best two candidates per requirement

Regards,
Kevin Patel
kevin.pa...@needack.com