Greetings!!!

My name is Dinesh and I represent Dechen Consulting Group, Inc.

Title               : .Net Developer

Location         : Chicago Suburbs

Duration         : 3-6 Months

Rate               : $40-45/hr

Job Description

·         Experience with developing Windows desktop applications [not
Web focused]

·         .NET 3.5/4.0 minimum 3+ years experience

·         C# v3.5/4.0  minimum 3+ years experience

·         SQL Server 2008

·         Reporting SSRS preferred or any other reporting technology

·         WPF 4.0/Silverlight

·         Entity Framework 4.0 [desired]

·         LINQ

·         Exposure to Installation/setup package creation would be
bonus.

With Regards,

Dinesh

Email ID -din...@dcg-us.com