*# of Openings*: 1
*Position Type*: Contract
*Location*: King of Prussia, PA

**

* *

*Description*: ****

  ****

 *SR Oracle DBA position.  *

 We are looking for a SR Oracle DBA with *+10 years* experience and
experience upgrading Oracle version 10 to Oracle version 11 in a RAC
environment.  The candidate needs to have experience building Oracle 11 RAC
systems.****

****

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Bajireddy*

*Nihaki Systems Inc,*

*732-823-6471 Ex 109*

*r...@nihaki.com** l baji.nih...@gmail.com*

** **

** **

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
a remove link for removal from our mailing list**.  Click here to REMOVE
from the mailing list <r...@nihaki.com?subject=REMOVE>*

** **

** **

--