Hi,

If available, would you be interested in the following project?

*Title:* Oracle PL/SQL w/ ColdFusion – Sr. Consultant

*Location:* Los Angeles, CA

*Duration:* 3 months

*Must have skills:*

·         Strong in PL/SQL

·         ColdFusion

·         Web based forms/reports

*Job Description:*

Liaise with BAs and business users to understand the details of the work
assigned. Would estimate the effort and define a project plan and assignment
for the team offshore. Would track and test the completion of assigned
activities and delivery.

*Requirements:*

·         Superior knowledge of Oracle database systems with 5 plus years
and development experience in PL/SQL, SQL, Store Procedures, Functions,
Cursor, Packages. Familiar with Oracle libraries and APIs

·         *Competency with Cold Fusion* preferred. Alternatively would need
to have experience developing *web-based forms/reports* in other similar
technologies

·         Excellent written and verbal communication skills

·         Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize,
multi-task and work independently and interact with all levels of internal
and external contacts

·         Ability to work independently and manage assigned project
responsibilities with limited supervision

·         Ability to convey both technical and non-technical material in a
clear and concise manner

·         Ability to capture prepare and present management reports over
project deliverables

·         Ability to identify and raise issues in a proactive manner

·         Ability to work collaboratively to resolve issues - technical,
project, personnel

·         Should be able to work in an *onsite-offshore model*

·         Experience in *Asset Management* a plus

Warm Regards

*Atul Kumar*

*Net2Source Inc. **{MBE Certified – NMSDC | SBE Certified (State of NJ)}***

*Direct: *(201)221-3314 *| Fax:* (201)221-8131

*Email:* a...@net2source.com | *Website:* www.net2source.com

*LinkedIn:* http://in.linkedin.com/in/atulkumaryadav

*Yahoo IM: *atul.net2sou...@yahoo.com

** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience **