Hi,

I am working with a client in need of 7 Java/J2EE Spring Developers located
in Plano, Texas.

I can offer $50/hour C2C Max.

*
*

*Please send me candidates who have Skype communication abilities so that I
can conduct an initial 10 minute technical screen with them.*

Depending on the Team Assigned to, skills are needed as outlined below:

·                  J2SE 6 and J2EE 1.6

·                  Linux

·                  JBoss Application Server 4 desirable

·                  XML

·                  Flex 3.x

·                  Spring Framework

·                  Hibernate