Hi,

We have an immediate openings for SAP ABAP DEVELOPER in OR,let me know
if you have any one for this.
Send profiles only to a...@dizercorp.com

Title: SAP ABAP DEVELOPER
Location: PORTLAND,OR
Duration: 6+MONTHS

Skills:

10+ year of abap
Need experirnced ABAP developer with Workflow expertise for a 4-6
months gig. Must have excellent communication and client facing skills
as well.

They are looking for a SAP ABAP Developer with at least a medium level
experience with workflow and strong ABAP Development skills.  The
person must have recent experience writing a workflow from design to
implementation and can speak to how they have both supported and
customized workflow.  For development we are looking for recent
development experience across more than one module and preferably in
all of their modules (namely: HR, FI, WM, MM, PM, PS).  We want the
developer to be able to tell us how they have demonstrated advanced
knowledge in ALV Reporting, Smart Forms, IDocs, BDC’s, Cluster Tables,
and SQL.  The developer must have production support experience with
debugging programs.  Additional experience in ABAP WebDynpro and
Business Connector are attractive, but not required.

•A minimum of three years hands on experience developing SAP Workflow
•A minimum of seven years experience in SAP development or related SAP
areas.
•Technical skills including programming, installation, configuration,
and database management.
•Strong understanding of SAP script, Smartforms, ALE, IDOCS, ALV
reporting, Supporting Hotpack application.
•Communication and interpersonal skills for consulting with users to
understand needs, define requirements, and provide effective
solutions.
•Design, development, and primary support for custom SAP Workflows.
•Provide expert knowledge and resources to help with corrective
maintenance and enhancements on SAP particularly with regards to
finance, human resources, or Work Management functions.
•Lead and develop the complex solutions for SAP development in Human
Resources, Work Management (Plant Maintenance, Project Systems,
Investment Management) and Financial modules including procurement.
•Perform as an expert in the area of SAP development.
•Organize, plan, and execute large scale, complex projects from vision
through implementation.
•Coach and mentor less experienced SAP developers in the design and
implementation of solutions.

--
Regards
Azam