We have the following need for a *Systems Engineer* in *NY*. Please find if
you are comfortable with the given Job need and send me your Updated Resume
along with your expected rate for this project ASAP..!!

*REQ 1 : Systems Engineer*

*Project location:  1- Webster, NY*

*Duration: 1 year*

*Rate : Market*

* *

*Skill sets:*

*Primary Skills (experience in following):*

*·         Systems Engineering Experience*

*·         Systems Requirements definition for consumer electronics products
*

*·         Engineering grad*

*·         Experience in Product design and Testing*

* *

*Secondary Skills:*

*·         Printer domain system engineering*

* *

*Job Description:*

* *

*·         Printer Systems Requirements definition*

*·         Printer Input / Output Devices interface definition*

*·         Printer Hardware Systems Integration*

*·         Printer Architecture definition*

*·         Printer Integration System Testing*

*·         Interacting with different stakeholders in product development
life cycle*

* *

Regards...!!

*Prabhu Vedhanayagam*

Phone: 925-353-3769 | pra...@tridentconsultinginc.com

Web Site: www.tridentconsultinginc.com
LinkedIn URL: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhu020884
(Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicitedmail. This
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and
a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.)

--

Thanks .!!
Prabhu