Hi

Hope you are doing great!

My Name is Alex; I am with Sulaan Solutions Inc. We have the following
opportunity for you. Please review the detail job description and get back
to me ASAP

* *

*R12 Functional Oracle Financials **
*Location: Greenville, SC
Duration: 6 months +

11i Finance Modules (AR, AP, GL, FA, PA,) 10+ yrs experience in EBS with 2+
full-cycle R11 deployment experience. R12 Finance Modules : 1+ full-cycle
R12 deployment experience Previous Oracle R11i deployment and if possible
R12 deployment experience Leadership skills in terms of planning, monitoring
and executing on a deployment plan Functional skills (not design skills,
rather functional support skills) in order to provide functional support
specifically in FA, PA, AR functional areas to business testers during the
LAT testing, and level 1 and 2 post-go-live support for Production
Experience with Oracle implementations in a manufacturing Industry is a must
Support will be provided from Greenville, SC to users in Poland, Mexico,
India, Canada, USA Previous experience with transition/knowledge transfer to
help desk is a plus

Regards,

Alex* **| **www.sulaan.com* <http://www.sulaan.com/>

a...@sulaan.com*| 480-626-5086 (work)* | 480.452.1970 (fax)