Hi.

Kindly let me know if you have any suitable candidate for requirement as
described below.

There is a new opportunity and we are in urgent need of an HTML Developer
with the skills given below.  The position is onsite, in Chicago.

• Experience with Javascript and jQuery

 • Extensive Modal Window experience

 • Hide/show toggles

• AJAX (don't have to provide back-end data)

• Regular Expressions for form validation

• HTML and CSS (valid semantic markup and CSS, understanding of SEO and
Accessibility a plus)

Regards
Kevin
kevin.pa...@needack.com

PLEASE PROMOTE THIS GLOBAL CHAT ROOM FOR RECRUITERS (US STAFFING)

LINK: http://www.netbookteknologies.com and then click on CHAT ROOM.

(IN CASE NOT ABLE TO RUN THE MESSENGER APPLICATION KINDLY DOWNLOAD JAVA FROM
DOWNLOAD LINK OF WWW.NETBOOKTEKNOLOGIES.COM)

NOTE: YOU HAVE THE FACILITY TO DO PRIVATE CHATTING WITH INDVIDUAL USERS AS
OTHER MESSENGERS.