Dear Professional,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.

*Please reply at soh...@panzersolutions.com*

Position           :     Senior System Engineer
Location          :     Peachtree City, GA
Duration         :     Long term contract
Its a phone interview to hire!

*Must haves:*
EMC storage experience
AIX
Clariion or Celerra
VTL (Virtual Tape Library)
Back up and restore experience
SQL
Oracle
Exchange

*Pluses: *
Clariion/Celerra certification

This resource will be responsible for maintaining Panasonic’s back up system
servers on a daily basis. This person will perform daily operations
including maintaining tape inventory and ensure that it is sent of site to
clients. He/she additionally will perform quarterly disaster recovery tests
on 25 different business critical systems. This will be a long term on-going
contract.

Thank you,

Sohail Khan | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc