Hello,

I’m looking for a strong consultants for the below requirement; if you have
any consultant available, send me updated word copy resume with contact
details to r...@tekenergyusa.com

**

*
*

*Title: Oracle/SPL CIS Plus*
*

Duration: 6 months

Location: Kansas city, Missouri

Job Description:

Support and enhance Oracle/SPL CIS Plus system to allow for the addition of
new Regulated programs.

Position Responsibilities:

Definition of customer requirements, estimation of time requirements and
project cost.

Application Design, Coding, Testing and Implementation.

Project and user documentation, system maintenance and adherence to
information technology policies, and procedures specifically regarding Change
Management and SDLC.

Minimum Requirements:

Bachelor's degree in an information technology program or Bachelor's degree
and related IT experience. Five years? experience developing and supporting
information Technology Applications.

Experience in the following technologies:

Natural, UNIX Scripting, Oracle, SQL, and Oracle/SPL CIS Plus experience
preferred.

*

**

*Ram kumar*