Hello,

I’m looking for a strong consultants for the below requirement; if you have
any consultant available, send me updated word copy resume with contact
details to r...@tekenergyusa.com

**

*Title: SAP Portal Developer *
*

Location: New York City, NY

Duration: 3+ Months

Start date: Monday

Skills:

The developer will work with an existing in-house portal developer to
restore the portal functionality.

The client is in the middle of an HR upgrade (both ECC and the portal
environment).

This is straight from ECC 6.0 to Enhancement Pack 5.

The portal functionality has to be restored as part of the upgrade.
*

**

*Ram kumar*
r...@tekenergyusa.com