Greeting!!!

My name is Rajesh and I represent Neo Tech Vision, LLC

We have an opening with one of our client

If you find the below position interesting kindly provide the
following details along with your updated resume.

1. Complete Name:
2. Email:
3. Contact Number:
4. Current Address:
5. Work Authorization status:
6. Expected Rate per hour/Yearly ( C2C/W2/1099):
7. Availability for F-2-F interview :
8. Availability to Start:
9. Willingness to Relocate (Yes/No):
10. Employer:

Position: Front- End Web Developer

Location: Chelsea , NY

Duration: Full Time

looking for a Front-End Web Developer to work on a full-time basis,
working from our Chelsea office. Your primary responsibilities will be
coding from provided Photoshop files for professional web sites, web
software applications, emails, and other web/mobile applications as
needed, producing HTML and CSS to implement these designs.

The main objective is creating standards compliant, cross-browser
compatible web interfaces via HTML, CSS & JavaScript from Photoshop
designs.

Must be able to work in a team environment, either with an in-house
team or with a remote team in one of our other offices. Must be
dedicated and driven, professional, and have excellent communication
skills.

Desired Skills & Experience

·                          Advanced HTML/CSS, JavaScript
·                          Intermediate jQuery and AJAX
·                          Intermediate ActionScript 3 and CS5
including PhotoShop and Illustrator
·                          Professionalism, drive, and creative energy
·                          Want a full-time position in-house at an
agency
·                          Online samples of work that proves you meet
all of the above qualifications.

--

Thanks & Regards

Rajesh | IT Recruiter | Neo Tech Vision, LLC
Email: raj...@neotechvision.com | Phone 732-416-5951| Fax 215-310-4947
19 Abbott Ct, Eagleville, PA-19403 |  www.neotechvision.com